Woodlore Shutters by Norman. The World’s No 1 Selling Plantation Shutter.
An iconic choice with renowned durability, strength and simplicity. Resists peeling, cracking, chipping and yellowing. No wonder it’s No.1 among the world’s homeowners. Now with a next-generation formulation utilising 30% more wood in Woodlore’s premium engineered wood composite core – real wood in an advanced state – Woodlore is ever more stable and robust, and stronger than solid wood shutters, free from any of wood’s naturally occurring imperfections and has higher resistance to heat damage such as warping, sagging and cupping compared to PVC or vinyl shutters. It is also a big on safety, VOC safe and CARB P2 complaint for off-gassing.
Woodlore features an exclusive patented medical-grade safe polypropylene coating with a UV inhibitor. Smooth, durable and robust, the coating provides extra protection against the knocks and bumps of today’s busy family lifestyles and resists fading and yellowing under the harsh Australian sun.
- The World’s best-selling shutter
- Made from an eco-friendly Engineered Wood Composite (EWC) core coated with a medical grade polypropylene, providing the perfect finish for good looks, durability and water resistance
- Environmentally safe and exceeds the most stringent international safety standards (VOC safe and CARB P2 complaint for off-gassing)
- Unbeatable value, our most affordable program
- Featuring the invisible Easy Tilt louvre drive option
- Choice of 9 contemporary white and earthy colours
- Available in 5 louvre sizes, 47mm, 63mm, 76mm, 89mm and 114mm
Call 1800XBLINDS for a free consultation. Let us show you the difference of Norman Plantation Shutters.