In a world that is driven more and more to get the best and latest deals it is important to understand what you are getting and how this reflects on the overall price of your items. Here are 6 things you need to look for to establish a quality check list.
1. Are the fabrics Made in Australia or imported?
2. What grade of fabric am I getting? (ie, Builders Range being the cheapest and Group 7 being the best.)
3. What is the time frame of manufacturing? (ie, Local 1-2 week vs imported 7-9 weeks)
4. What components are being used to finish off the product? (The Gearing Quality, Base-rails, Pin-ends and Chains-stainless and/or nylon)
5. How is the fabric attached to the aluminium tubing? (Glue, masking tape or plastic spline- this is how we do it!)
6. What is your Warranty and the Terms?
If you understand all these facets than you are more likely to understand what you are paying for.